The session fee covers the time and talent of the photographer and your in-person viewing & ordering appointment. It does not include any finished portraits. The session fee is due at the time of your portrait session. Session fees are non-refundable, however it can be rescheduled in case of an emergency.
- If you have a sick child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if we notice your child is sick. Sick or uncomfortable children do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if he or she was in good health.
- If you have or are having a newborn baby boy, please DO NOT CIRCUMCISE your child before your session. We will be swaddling your baby tightly while he is naked, and moving him from one position to another during the session. This can be painful for a child who has just been circumcised. We will NOT photograph a newborn who has been circumcised less than 6 days prior to the session.
- You agree to hold harmless, Emilia Gray, her representatives and employees and Onesies & Co Portrait Photography, from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Onesies & Co Portrait Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
- You will view your portraits at a personally attended viewing and ordering appointment. You will be asked to order at this time. Please make sure all decision makers are present, as additional ordering appointments incur a $75 fee. Clients who cannot make a decision about products or images during their viewing appointment may schedule an additional ordering appointment. We do NOT offer online galleries for ordering. Digital files cannot be released outside the studio until full payment is made.
- Almost all Onesies & Co portrait photography clients invest in digital files. With a “Create Your Own Collection” purchase, you will be able to take your files home the day of your ordering appointment. Due to the downloadable nature of this content, once files are removed from the studio the sale is final and non-refundable. Payment may be made by cash, VISA, Mastercard or direct deposit. Payment plan is available.
- While Emilia does capture many images during your session, you will see only those selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images that had not been shortlisted will not be shown and are removed from archives permanently.
- Due to custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind after the order is placed. Once the order is sent to the lab or digital files are released to the client either by CD, USB or electronic transfer, the order is deemed non-refundable.
Your session fee includes:
- Pre-session consultation to bring forth ideas and input to ensure a successful portrait appointment.
- Photographic coverage on your session date.
- Post session image preparation.
- In-Person Viewing & ordering appointment.
- Your session fee does NOT include any prints or digital products, unless otherwise specified.
Order. This constitutes an order for photography services. It is understood that all proofs, digital files and sample prints remain the property of Onesies & Co Portrait Photography and they may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography.
Liability. Although care will be taken with the images taken during your session, Onesies & Co Portrait Photography limits any liability for any loss, damage or failure to deliver images, for any reason, to return of all photographer’s fees paid.
Unexpected circumstances. Onesies & Co Portrait Photography will not be held liable in the events of fire, strike, casualty or other causes beyond the control of the parties. If due to photographer illness, then Onesies & Co Portrait Photography shall refund all payments to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement.
Inherent Defects. Although back-up equipment for most essential items is carried, Onesies & Co Portrait Photography is not liable for damages, including but not limited to delay or omission arising from inherent equipment defects or faults, or other causes beyond its control.
Damage to Equipment. In the event any of the photographer’s equipment is damaged or destroyed, either accidentally or intentionally, by the Client, event guests and attendants, or employees of the Client, the Client is fully responsible for the equipment’s replacement at current new market prices.
Prices. Prices for prints and products are valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days after the date of your photo session, unless otherwise specified. Pricing, products, service availability and policies are subject to change without notice. All pricing agreed upon at the time of the booking will be honored as long as the Session Fee has been paid prior to the session date.
Model Release, Copyright and Reproduction. The Client agrees that all copyrights and/or intellectual property rights for all photographs taken at the session shall be held exclusively by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography. It is a violation of the federal copyright law to allow photographs created by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography to be reprinted, duplicated, digitally reproduced, copied, scanned or altered without our written permission. You agree to purchase prints directly from Onesies & Co Portrait Photography unless in possession of high resolution digital files.
The Client hereby gives Onesies & Co Portrait Photography the irrevocable right to use all images, portrait or photograph in all forms of media and in all manner – including, but not limited to, electronic media and/or composite representations for exhibit, portfolios, advertising, marketing, trade, or any lawful purposes.
The Client is aware that he/she may not use any images for commercial or editorial purposes or to enter any of the images in competition without the express written permission of Onesies & Co Portrait Photography. Onesies & Co Portrait Photography retain copyright to all images provided, per Copyright
Act 1968 (Australian Copyright Law). The Client also understands that he/she may not copy, alter, transform, or build upon this work and must attribute the work in the manner specified by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography. Any of the above conditions, within this paragraph, can be waived by obtaining written permission from the copy right holder, Onesies & Co Portrait Photography.
Client Satisfaction. The Client agrees, and understands, that the type of work we will produce will be of similar style and caliber to the images shown on the Onesies & Co Portrait Photography web site and Facebook page.
The Client agrees that Onesies & Co Portrait Photography shall provide services to photograph you to the best of our abilities. Every effort will be made to assure your satisfaction according to the industry standards. Any artistic interpretations by the photographer will be deemed acceptable and correct.
If you are not satisfied with your products through fault of Onesies & Co Portrait Photography they will be replaced. Notification of dissatisfaction must be received in writing within one week of receipt of images or product(s) in order to receive a full refund or replacement. We will do all that we can to ensure that you are satisfied with your images and products. We cannot be responsible for dissatisfaction due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event that the photographic materials are damaged or lost through camera or computer malfunction the photographer liability will be limited to a refund of the cost of the deposit fee if images cannot be retaken. If the deposit fee must be refunded, Onesies & Co Portrait Photography will have no further obligation to the Client.
Viewing Session. Your viewing session will be arranged between 1 to 2 weeks after your session date. Your images will be ready to view. Product selections should be made at the time of viewing.
Event photography quoted on individual basis and typically includes digital files. In this instance viewing session will not be necessary; digital files will be sent directly to the client.
Prints and Retouching. Any prints that are ordered, either as prints or as digital negatives, will receive individual attention in the form of retouching, enhancement, selective area adjustments, etc. Onesies & Co Portrait Photography is granted total artistic control of the final image. Any requested retouching over that specified above will be billed at $55 per hour.
Cancellation. This contract between Onesies & Co Portrait Photography and the Client shall not become effective until it is signed and the initial amount due (session fee) has been paid. At the time this contract takes effect, Onesies & Co Portrait Photography shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations for the agreed time and date. For this reason, in the event that the Client cancels the contract for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography in order to offset its loss of business.
Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Electronic Signature. I agree that I have read this portrait agreement and agree to comply with all policies and information included. I agree to sign this document via electronic signature and that by signing electronically, it serves as my actual hand-written legal signature.