Your participation in the model call session includes the time and talent of the photographer and your in-person viewing & ordering appointment. It does not include any finished printed portraits or high-resolution digital images unless agreed prior.
- If you have a sick child on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if we notice your child is sick. Sick or uncomfortable children do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if he or she was in good health.
- If you have or are having a newborn baby boy, please DO NOT CIRCUMCISE your child before your session. We will be swaddling your baby tightly while he is naked, and moving him from one position to another during the session. This can be painful for a child who has just been circumcised. We will NOT photograph a newborn who has been circumcised less than 6 days prior to the session.
- You agree to hold harmless, Emilia Gray, her representatives and employees and Onesies & Co Portrait Photography, from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Onesies & Co Portrait Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
- You will view your portraits at a personally attended viewing and ordering appointment. You will be asked to choose your included images at this time. Please make sure all decision makers are present. Model Call clients can purchase additional printed and digital products as per the studio price list at this time. We do NOT offer online galleries for ordering. Digital files cannot be released outside the studio until full payment is made.
- Almost all Onesies & Co portrait photography clients invest in digital files. With a “Create Your Own Collection” purchase, you will be able to take your files home the day of your ordering appointment. Due to the downloadable nature of this content, once files are removed from the studio the sale is final and non-refundable. Payment may be made by cash, VISA, Mastercard or direct deposit. Payment plan is available.
- While Emilia does capture many images during your session, you will see only those selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images that had not been shortlisted will not be shown and are removed from archives permanently.
- Due to custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind after the order is placed. Once the order is sent to the lab or digital files are released to the client either by CD, USB or electronic transfer, the order is deemed non-refundable.
The Client agrees that all copyrights and/or intellectual property rights for all photographs taken at the session shall be held exclusively by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography. It is a violation of the federal copyright law to allow photographs created by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography to be reprinted, duplicated, digitally reproduced, copied, scanned or altered without our written permission. You agree to purchase prints directly from Onesies & Co Portrait Photography unless in possession of high resolution digital files.
The Client hereby gives Onesies & Co Portrait Photography the irrevocable right to use all images, portrait or photograph in all forms of media and in all manner – including, but not limited to, electronic media and/or composite representations for exhibit, portfolios, advertising, marketing, trade, or any lawful purposes.
The Client is aware that he/she may not use any images for commercial or editorial purposes or to enter any of the images in competition without the express written permission of Onesies & Co Portrait Photography. Onesies & Co Portrait Photography retain copyright to all images provided, per Copyright
Act 1968 (Australian Copyright Law). The Client also understands that he/she may not copy, alter, transform, or build upon this work and must attribute the work in the manner specified by Onesies & Co Portrait Photography. Any of the above conditions, within this paragraph, can be waived by obtaining written permission from the copy right holder, Onesies & Co Portrait Photography.
Electronic Signature. I agree that I have read this agreement and agree to comply with all policies and information included. I agree to sign this document via electronic signature and that by signing electronically, it serves as my actual hand-written legal signature.